美好景色在B612夕淞度日
上星期國慶假日,前往時大部分時間是陰雨綿綿,時有雲霧繚繞. 因此,小編無法將周遭美好景色分享給好友們. 這周末小編和朋友再度前往,老天爺很賞面子,給了個好天氣 ~~ 晴天. 小編把握機會拿起相機就在營區周遭開拍囉!!以下照片與大家分享.
Last weekend, the National Day holiday, most of the time was rainy & misty. I could not share the beautiful scenery to friends. This weekend, friends & I when to B612 Xi Song (The Little Prince) camp again, this weekend was Sunny day, I take the opportunity and pick up my camera to shoot the view of the camp area!! The following photos to share with you.
Last weekend, the National Day holiday, most of the time was rainy & misty. I could not share the beautiful scenery to friends. This weekend, friends & I when to B612 Xi Song (The Little Prince) camp again, this weekend was Sunny day, I take the opportunity and pick up my camera to shoot the view of the camp area!! The following photos to share with you.
| B612夕淞度日營主木屋 |
上一篇文章提到,營主有小木屋也可以提供住宿,不過要自己帶睡袋哦!!從我所在的營地看過去,藍天綠地,周遭綠油油,都心曠神怡了!!
The last article mentioned, the owner of camp has cabins can also provide accommodation, but you have to bring your own sleeping bag !! From where I camp to see around, the blue sky grassland, all green around you, how relaxed and happy !!
| 俯瞰營地 |
俯瞰營地,空氣清新,天好藍,山好綠;完全和上週的景色不一樣呢!!
Overlooking the camp, the fresh air, the blue sky, the green mountains; completely different scenery than last week!!
| B612夕淞度日另一處 |
![]() |
| 營主前一天分享的天空風景 |
晴空萬里好心情!!
Blue skies good mood !! so great !!
營主前一天特地用Line通知我營地天空雲霧風景; 山在雲霧飄渺中.
The day before go to camp, the owner used line to share this photo which he took. Misty clouds in the mountains; what a cloud sky scenery!!
| 萬丈光芒雲中透出 |
太陽光影從雲堆中投影出,整個營地好似萬丈光芒投射中.
Sunlight shadow from the cloud heap, the entire camp like a shining light projection.
| 金黃夕陽落幕 |
即使是黃昏了,也有另外一番景象在
B612夕淞度日呈現.
Even at dusk, you could find out the other scenes at B612 Xi Song (The Little Prince).
| 晚上其他營位的燈光別有另一番夜景 |
晚上稍有雲霧,其他營位的燈光呈現另一番夜景景色.
A little cloud at night, the other camps of the lights showed another night landscape. A kind of view !!
| |
| 猜猜這是啥水果呢? |
猜猜唯有秋天才有的水果,秋事秋柿秋意上心頭!!
Guess! This kind of fruit only grow in autumn, autumn season is coming !!
| 鳳蝶的蛹 |
Know what the black it is? The owner of camp said to be the pupa, if I remember correctly, the last article was to see the butterfly larvae, only one week into a pupa. Ask the owner when you go to camp !!
在B612星球喝香草花茶
| 蛹之曲 |
其他文章連結 : B612 夕淞度日 ~~ 小王子的星球

我是這週要上去宿營,看到你的好天氣甚是羨慕,希望這一週颱風快快飛過,可以給我們同學會一個好天氣阿!
回覆刪除祝福您們有個好天氣,欣賞好風景哦!!
刪除