I liked to walk around and see the beautiful view in Taiwan !! In October, I discovered a new camp and go to this camp in November.
老闆本來是在種紅柿,後來朋友建議他可以開個營地,所以今年就真的開幕了!!老闆 ~~ 老張和老闆娘都很熱情,送我們有機高麗菜芽加菜,又送我們好幾顆他們自己種的紅柿.很甜很好吃哦!!
Originally, the owner plants persimmon, then a friend of him suggested that he could open a camp, so this year really opening up !! The owner -- Mr. Chang and his wife were very enthusiastic, gave me a lot of organic cabbage buds, and a few persimmon which planted by them. That's so sweet and yum!
Originally, the owner plants persimmon, then a friend of him suggested that he could open a camp, so this year really opening up !! The owner -- Mr. Chang and his wife were very enthusiastic, gave me a lot of organic cabbage buds, and a few persimmon which planted by them. That's so sweet and yum!
營地一共分3區,每一區大概可以有10部車,我去的那一天剛好有2區已經被包場了.廁所,淋浴間都是新的,很乾淨.有2區有亭子,亭子還是2層;所以可以上下都搭帳篷.蠻舒適的哦!!
There are three districts in this camp, each district could probably have 10 car for camp, The day that I went already have 2-zone been private use. Toilet, shower room is new & clean. There are two district pavilion, 2 layers of the pavilion. Both can have the tent inside of the pavilion; it's quite comfortable!!
There are three districts in this camp, each district could probably have 10 car for camp, The day that I went already have 2-zone been private use. Toilet, shower room is new & clean. There are two district pavilion, 2 layers of the pavilion. Both can have the tent inside of the pavilion; it's quite comfortable!!
周遭山景很好,而且營區附近就有中華電信基地台,如果是中華用戶訊號超好,我那天晚上用4G訊號,架設投影幕觀看金馬獎頒獎都沒斷訊哦!!
There are a great view around this camp and Chunghwa Telecom base station is near by; the signals is super good. That night, I used 4G to watch the Golden Horse Awards, the signal never stop and smoothly to finish the show.
There are a great view around this camp and Chunghwa Telecom base station is near by; the signals is super good. That night, I used 4G to watch the Golden Horse Awards, the signal never stop and smoothly to finish the show.
以下是我拍攝營區的照片與大家分享!!
I take some pictures to share with you !!
I take some pictures to share with you !!
查詢瓦浪露谷詳細資訊: http://www.camptw.com
more information about 瓦浪露谷 the website is http://www.camptw.com/
more information about 瓦浪露谷 the website is http://www.camptw.com/
camptw FB :
https://www.facebook.com/Camptw-133234697038874/
https://www.facebook.com/Camptw-133234697038874/
| 瓦浪露谷A區營地 |
| 瓦浪露谷山景 |
| 瓦浪露谷B區營地 |
| 瓦浪露谷涼亭 |
| 瓦浪露谷出口道路 |
| 原住民聚會場所在瓦浪露谷營區外 |
| " 我是射箭高手" 快到瓦浪露谷營區之路旁 |
| 瓦浪露谷買紅柿 |
沒有留言:
張貼留言